Wednesday, November 20, 2013

LESSON # 6 JACKIE KENNEDY TRIES TO CATCH JFK'S BRAIN AS IT FLIES OUT OF HIS HEAD BACK AND TO THE LEFT





CHRIS, AS YOU CAN SEE IN THE ZAPRUDER FRAME 326 ABOVE, JACKIE KENNEDY'S HAND IS BEHIND JFK'S HEAD ATTEMPTING TO CATCH HIS BRAINS AS THEY ARE HEADED BACK AND TO THE LEFT OF THE LIMOUSINE, AND AS YOU CAN SEE, OFFICER HARGIS IS ABOUT TO BE COMPLETELY SPLATTERED WITH BRAINS, BLOOD AND SKULL FROM JFK'S HEAD.  THE OTHER OFFICER AT THE RIGHT REAR OF THE LIMO WAS HIT WITH A MINISCULE AMOUNT OF THIS SPLATTER.  OFFICER HARGIS SAID,

Mr. HARGIS - Well, at the time it sounded like the shots were right next to me. There wasn't any way in the world I could tell where they were coming from, but at the time there was something in my head that said that they probably could have been coming from the railroad overpass, because I thought since I had got splattered, with blood--I was Just a little back and left of--Just a little bit back and left of Mrs. Kennedy, but I didn't know. I had a feeling that it might have been from the Texas Book Depository, and these two places was the primary place that could have been shot from.

No comments:

Post a Comment